Journal and Conference Publications
Software Performance Engineering
Positive Train Control
Computer Networks, Telecommunications, and Queueing Theory
- Bondi, A. B., C. S. Simon, and K. W. Anderson: Bandwidth Usage and Network Latency in a Conveyor System with Ethernet based Communication between Controllers. Proc. IEEE PacRim
- Bondi, A. B.: Simultaneous Possession of Service Agents and Trunks with Automated Voice Response Units Under Probabilistic Call Routing with Crankbacks. Advances in Performance Evaluation 1 (2), 141-170, 1998.
- Bondi, A. B.: A Model of the Simultaneous Possession of Directory Assistance Agents and Trunks with Automated Recorded Listing Announcement, Proc. ITC 15, 1347-1358, Washington, D.C., June 1997.
- Bondi, A. B.: A Non-Blocking Mechanism for Regulating the Transmission of Network Management Polls. Proc. ISINM97, 565-580, San Diego, May 1997.
- Bondi, A. B., and V. Y. Jin: A Performance Model of a Design for a Minimally Replicated Distributed Database for Database-Driven Telecommunications Services. Distributed and Parallel Databases 4, 295-318, 1996.
- Bondi, A. B., and W. -S. Lai: The Influence of Cell Loss Patterns and Overheads on Retransmission Choices in Broadband ISDN. Computer Network and ISDN Systems 26(5), 585-598, 1994.
- Bondi, A. B. , and V. Y. Jin: A Minimally Replicated Distributed Database for Universal Personal Telecommunications Service. Proceedings of the 8th ITC Specialist Seminar on Universal Personal Telecommunications, Santa Margherita Ligure (Genoa), Italy, 131-140, October 1992.
- Bondi, A. B.: A Study of a State-Dependent Job Admissions Policy. Performance Evaluation 15, 133-153, 1992.
- Bondi, A. B.: On the Bunching of Cell Losses in ATM-Based Networks. Proc. GLOBECOM 91, 14. 1. 1-14. 1. 4, 1991.
- Dravida, S., P. Harshavardhana, and A. B. Bondi: Congestion Control for Connectionless Networks via Alternate Routing. Proc. GLOBECOM 91, 13. 3. 1-13. 3. 8, 1991.
- Bondi, A. B.: Problems in Expediting Protocol Processing: Performance Analysis of Kernel Mode Priority Scheduling and Front End Protocol Processing. Performance Evaluation 13, 253-265, 1991.
- Bondi, A. B.: An Analysis of Finite Capacity Queues with Preemptive and Non-Preemptive Priority Scheduling and Common or Reserved Waiting Areas. Computers and Operations Research 16(3), 217-234, 1989.
- Bondi, A. B., and Chuang, Yie-Min: A New MVA-Based Approximation for Closed Queuing Networks with a Preemptive Priority Server. Performance Evaluation 8, 195-221, 1988.
- Bondi, A. B.: Are Bigger Buffers Always Better? An Analysis of Finite Capacity Queues with Preemptive and Non-preemptive Priority Scheduling. ORSA/TIMS Conference, New Orleans, May 1987.
- Bondi, A. B.: Performance Aspects of Kernel Mode Priority Execution in UNIX, Dept. of Computer Science Technical Report TRCS87-08, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, June 1987.
- Bondi, A. B.: An Approximate Queueing Model of Buffered Communication Between a Host and a Front-End Protocol Processor. Technical Report no. TRCS87-4, Dept. of Computer Science, University of California Santa Barbara, CA 93l06. April 1987.
- Bondi, A. B.: Decomposition Approaches to Modeling LAN Contention and Host Computer Performance (invited paper). Computer Communications 10(2), 70-78, April 1987.
- Bondi, A. B., and A. A. B. Pritsker: Alternative Analyses for Dynamics Models. Proceedings of the European Artificial Intelligence Conference, Ghent, 1985. Published by the Society for Computer Simulation, San Diego.
- Bondi, A. B.: Some Notes on Interarrival Time Variability in Closed Queuing Networks with Non-Product Form Subsystems. Dept. of Computer Science Tech. Report No. TRCS85-05, UCSB, February 1985.
- Bondi, A.B., and Whitt, W.: The Effects of Service Time Variability in a Closed Network of Queues. Performance Evaluation 6(3), 219-234, 1986.
- Bondi, A. B.: Modeling the Effect of Local Area Network Contention on the Performance of Host Computers. Proc. PERFORMANCE 84, Paris, 303-318, December 1984.
- Bondi, A. B., and Buzen, J. P.: The Response Times of Priority Classes under Preemptive Resume in M/G/m Queues. Proc. ACM SIGMETRICS, 195-201, 1984.
- Buzen, J. P., and Bondi, A. B.: The Response Times of Priority Classes under Preemptive Resume in M/M/m Queues. Operations Research 31(3), 456-465, 1983.